We are looking for a Social Media Intern who will be responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assisting the digital media team with brainstorming campaigns to boost brand engagement.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms, be able to combine creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and create content.
- Manage various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com