- Father, we acknowledge your marvelous works in the year 2018, thank you for your glory over the GIC family, the deliverance from evil, death, sickness/disease and the numerous interventions in our homes, businesses, and careers. Take all the praise Lord! Psalm 9: 1, Psalm 3:3.
- Father, we thank you for your faithfulness since the inception of Global Impact Church, for except you build a ministry, the builders are building in vain. Lord, we bless you for the amazing results we have recorded in the past years. Psalm 127:1-2 , Acts 26:22
- Father, we thank you for the fifth year of our ministry at the Goodland, you have turned what used to be a forest to a delightsome land, and you broke into pieces the enemies that rose up against us. You have increased us spiritually, materially, financially and numerically. Take all the praise Lord! Isaiah 35:1-2, Psalm 44: 1-3.
- Father thank you for the life-transforming word you have been sending to us through your son (Pst Yemi Davids) and all our teaching pastors. We give you thanks for the testimonies that have continued to emanate in the lives of members of our church. Jer 3:15, Psalm 107:20.
- Father, we thank you for the constant supply of your grace in all our services in 2018 ( at the Goodland, Surulere/Lekki center & Maryland- USA) we acknowledge you for the wisdom you gave our leaders in planning and organizing all our Sunday and mid-week services. Acts 4:33, Phil 2: 13
OUR NATION – NIGERIA
- Father, we thank you for your mercy and loving kindness over Nigeria since our independence, despite our wrongs. Thank you for granting us peace by all means despite all attempt made to destroy our land. Lam 3:22, 2 Thes 3:16.
- Father, we give you praise for frustrating the devices and plot of the wicked against the wellbeing of our nation. You have continuously dismantled the evil gang up against the body of Christ in Nigeria. Job 5; 12, Math 16:18.
- Father thank you for the move of the Holy Spirit across the length and breadth of our nation, resulting in the continuous growth and expansion of the body of Christ in Nigeria. Isaiah 2:2-3, Acts 2:47.
- Father, by your mercy, give us leaders that will usher Nigeria into realms of greater peace and prosperity thereby leading to socio-economic advancement and political stability in Nigeria. 1Timothy 2:22, Psalm 122:6-7.
- Father, thank you for the privilege to know you and justification through the blood of Jesus. Lord I surrender my life to you afresh, let it be consecrated and sanctified to you alone. I renounce every unfruitful work of darkness, cleanse me and make me whole again. Rom 5:9, 1 Thes 4: 3-4
- Father, I repent of my mistakes, sin, and lack of commitment towards your kingdom. Strengthen me to walk on the right path this year so that my life will bring Glory to your name. 1John:1:9, Rom 6:13
- Father cause a fresh fire of your love to consume me, thereby stirring me up to engage in my spiritual responsibilities, help me to do away with lukewarm attitudes and to consistently maintain a buoyant prayer life. John 2: 17, Rom 12:11
- Father, let the Holy Spirit stir up a deeper hunger for your presence and your word in my spirit. Open my eyes to understand the scriptures on a deeper dimension so that I can grow stronger in faith and mature in my spiritual walk with you. Psalm 42: 1-2, Eph 1:17-19
GOD’S KINGDOM – THE BODY OF CHRIST/GIC MINISTRY
- Father, we thank you for the establishment and influence of your kingdom in Nigeria – your word says a king is honored by the multitude of his people. Lord, cause multitudes to come and bow at the feet of Jesus at the Goodland this year; we command the stronghold of darkness in the life of the people of our Nation to be destroyed & that the glorious gospel of Christ will shine brighter & burn hotter in Nigeria and all over the world. 14: 28, Isaiah 2: 23
- Father, cause the name of Jesus to be magnified and revered in our streets and communities – invade our cities with your radiant glory and cause the powers and agents of darkness in our land to be subdued and humiliated. Acts 19:17, John 1:5.
- Father, release your fire to overthrow every demonic activity in our land. Let every territorial spirit influencing our Nation & People negatively be cast down, send us the wind of your spirit to blow the waves of revival across the cities of the world, thereby directing the heart of men towards God (their maker). Isaiah 14: 12-15, Acts 2: 2-6.
- Father, thank you for the countless victories you gave the body of Christ in Nigeria, esp. in 2018. Lord go ahead of us in 2019 and level all oppositions in our way. Cause the church to wax stronger in wealth, Power & boldness so that our communities & cities will be saturated & captured for Jesus. Isaiah 45: 2-3, Zech. 1:17.
- Father, thank you for your glory upon our businesses /careers. We are grateful for the opportunities & improvements we enjoyed in 2018 and your favor that caused several business/career people to emerge. Isaiah 60:22, Psalm 30:7
- Father, cause every business & career person in GIC to experience maximum yield in the order of Isaac. Inspire our minds with ideas that will distinguish us amongst others & grant us platforms to be able to express our gifts & talents thereby generating uncommon wealth in the works of our hands. Gen. 26:12-13, Job 29:2-6
- Father, defend us as we labor in the market & co-operate world. frustrate every conspiracy against members of GIC in their workplaces. Cause your blessing on our heads to swallow up every wickedness in the marketplaces. 10:6, Isaiah 44: 24-25
- Father, thank you for the strength & vitality you gave us all through 2018. Lord, restore the health of the sick ones amongst us, reverse every medical report & turn them into a testimony, by the blood of Jesus cause every terminal illness to be terminated! 18:2, Jer. 30:17
- Father, help us to walk in wisdom for total health so that Jesus will be glorified in our bodies. Cause every hereditary diseases & allergy in our bodies to pass away as the Holy Spirit begins to revitalize and rejuvenate our bodies. 3: 13; 16-18, Romans 8: 11.
- Father, let your resurrection power restore every broken or damaged organ in our systems, in the blood, reproductive system, digestive system, respiratory or skeletal system. Cause every member of GIC to encounter your healing power thereby bringing perfect wholeness to our bodies. John 11: 25, III John 1: 2.
- Father, Thank you for your majestic presence that accompanied us all through 2018, thank you much more for your intensified presence in 2019. Let your glory go before us and be our rear guard as we journey through this year. 32: 10-13, Isaiah 58: 8.
- Father, we invoke the blood of Jesus over every family represented in GIC. As we go out and come in, no one shall be able to harm us especially during the elections and as we transit into a newly elected government. we shall not be victims of evil. Ps. 121: 5-8, Rev. 12:11
- Father, we deploy your mighty & swift angels over our children, as they return back to school, they will not be victims of evil attacks, demonic manipulations, violence or any epidemic – we declare they are immune by your glory all through their academic sessions. Psalm 103:20, Isaiah 54:13-14
- Father, thank you for GIC families spread across the various areas in Lagos State and all over the world. Jesus, you are our pillar! Uphold our homes by your mighty hand; cause your peace to reign amongst us so that the enemy does not take advantage of us. Eph. 2:19, II Cor. 2: 11
- Father, clothe us with meekness, the humility to learn & receive corrections both for our men & women. So that our homes, Marriages & lives will be established upon Jesus the Rock, thereby raising a generation of godly people with fear and reverence for God. Prov. 6: 23, Matt. 7: 24-25.
- Father, please keep our homes & marriages from cracks – help our couples to be wise & prudent in every choice or step they take. Keep us from strange people & wrong association so that our homes will not be destroyed. 22:3, Ps. 144:11-15
- Father, thank you for our children – cause them to emerge in greatness. The way you distinguished Daniel & Joseph, let them stand out amongst their mates, fill them with love for your kingdom & hatred for sin and unrighteousness. Ps. 112: 1-2, Ps. 45: 6-7